Discover the archaeological site of Tulum, and explore the fascinating underwater world of the Caribbean coastline.
Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday from 06:00-12:00.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Discover the Mayan archaeological site of Tulum, world famous for its unique location alongside the Caribbean coastline.
Built on a natural outcrop facing the rising sun, the stunning turquoise blue ocean backdrop makes this beautiful site one of the most picturesque in the world.
Afterwards, board local motorboats to reefs where you will explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour.
Brightly coloured tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, turtles, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation with A/C
- All entries and activities:
– tour of the archaeological site of Tulum
– reef snorkel tour
- Equipment required for water activities
- Bathrooms and showers
- Packaged lunch: sandwich, fruit, muffin, cereal bar and chips
- Drinks: bottled water, juice
- Towel and lockers.
- Departures from Cancun will have an extra cost of USD 10 per person (paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour)
- A conservation fee for the marine fauna: USD 10 per person (paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour)
- Permission for videos in the archaeological zone of Tulum, with a cost of $ 80 MXN (approx).
- Bug spray
- Sun protection
- Comfortable shoes
- Bathing suit and towel
- Camera ($5 usd tax for video recordings)
- Cash or credit card for personal expenses and souvenirs.