Tour Coba & Tulum Xel Ha
Be surprised by the jungle, lakes and paths that connect all the different structural remains, at Tulum discover the secrets of the 60 restored temples that lie inside this walled city, and be part of the history of this ancient seaport and ceremonial center, the only archaeological site build in front of the Caribbean Sea.
To complete this tour, at Xel-Há you will live a Mayan experience by tasting traditional food and beverages, going through the nursery, getting to know the history of gum, the importance of the Ceiba, a sacred tree, and the meaning of the “melipona bee” to the Mayan culture, as well as enjoy an exquisite buffet in this Natural Wonder.
Requirements: Wear comfortable clothes, as well as a hat. For your comfort, you can bring a change of clothes for the Mayan experience at Xel-Há, sunscreen and insect repellent used in the Park must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, bring cash or credit card to buy souvenirs or for personal expenses.
- Transportation in a panoramic luxury bus or van, from the comfort of your hotel
- Packaged lunch on the way to Cobá, and light snacks on the way to Tulum
- Guided tour in both archaeological sites (45 minutes each)
- Free time to explore on your own
- Specialized bilingual tour guides (Spanish or English)
- Sodas, and bottled water aboard the bus
- Mayan experience in Xel-Há park (due to time reasons, swimming activities in the park aren’t included)
- Buffet at Xel-Há park after finishing the tours
- Optional activities
- Use of video cameras inside the archaeological site requires an extra tax, not included in the tour price (+$5 USD)
Your COBA - TULUM - XEL-HA Tour
Pick-up time(s) & location
Pick-up for your tour will be at these times & locations:
- 07:20am at NIKE Store 5th Av (near Pier fiscal Senor Frog)
- 07:20am at middle bodeguita 34th Street and 5th Ave
- 07:20am at PASTELETERIA CANCUN
- 07:15am at from Coral Mar
- 07:10am at HOTEL DOS PLAYAS (IN THE SECURITY BOOM)
- Comfortable clothes, as well as a hat
- Change of clothes for the Mayan experience at Xel-Há
- Sunscreen and insect repellent (for use in the park, it must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide)
- Cash or credit card to buy souvenirs or for personal expenses.